Foxstream’s guiding principle is to be really good in its area of expertise and to associate itself with the best players in the ecosystem, thus providing to its customers state-of-the-art solutions and the freedom to choose their preferred partners.
Foxstream’s top priority is to make sure that its solutions can be integrated with the leading manufacturers of the security industry:
- Integration with alarm receivers
- Integration with VMS platforms
- Integration with monitoring stations
- Integration with technology partners (cameras, encoders, DVRs, NVRs, etc.)
- Integration with third party devices
- Compliant with main industry standards and alliances (AN2V, USPT-T, etc.)
Foxstream works very closely with the UMR (Mixed Research Unit) LIRIS, part of France’s CNRS (National Centre for Scientific Research), a world leading R&D institution. Our partnership is based on a convention signed with the laboratory, the University of Lyon, and the CNRS at the national level, allowing Foxstream to benefit from numerous exchanges with the research community. This partnership has allowed Foxstream to participate in a dozen international conferences from Singapore to Las Vegas, to present its work and to stay close to the scientific community.
Participation in Collaborative Projects
Foxstream is an active participant in various national projects in France. We help, among others, the national crime scene investigation department.
Foxstream is an active partner in Project Yellow whose objective is to create a detection and alert software to improve highway worksite safety. This project is led by LUTB Transport & Mobility Systems and was recently selected for the 19th funding round of Inter-Ministerial Investment Fund. In 2013, over 100 serious accidents were recorded on France’s highways. Project Yellow is based on an integrated mobile collision warning system. The system consists in two main components:
- Vehicle detection as they enter the worksite’s critical collision zone. This detection is based on thermal imaging which is integrated into lit road signage (diversion arrows, for instance) feeding a Foxstream-supplied VCA engine.
- Worksite personnel warning and signage system for on-site personnel.
Evaluation and testing of the system will be carried out using both simulated models and real conditions to prove the system’s ergonomy and reliability.
Project Initiator: Aximum