November 21, 2017
Foxstream was proud to be invited to a work lunch with Home Affairs Minister Mr Gérard Collomb this Monday November 20th, 2017.
Several members from the Interior Ministry attended, among which:
- Mr Gérard Collomb, Interior Minister
- Mrs Sophie Hatt, DCI (Direction of International Cooperation)
- M. Thierry Delville, DMISC (Ministry Delegate to Security Industries and against Cyberthreats Risks)
Foxstream, represented by its CEO Mr Jean-Baptiste Ducatez, sat among the 7 present firms:
- Atos (Big Data and Security)
- Thalès (equipments and systems for aeronautical, space, transportation, and defense markets)
- Egidium (3D hypervision solutions for sensitive sites)
- Gemalto (digital security)
- Protecop (protective items and equipment for law enforcement agencies)
- Sopra Steria (digital transformation)
This lunch was coordinated thanks to the CICS (The French Technologies for Trust and Security), that acts to influence security industrial policies, to develop public support and to advance public debate on security technologies.
Safe Cluster (Security and Aerospace actors for the Future of Earth) also attended.
Three major requests have been raised during this meeting:
- government support to finance Research investments
- construction of test sites to be able to test all emerging technologies
- support for legal issues