Foxstream has developed reliable, comprehensive and open platform people counting solutions to provide its managers and passenger with real added value.
FoxCounter, an Award-Winning People Counting Software
The British Benchmark Magazine tested various embedded counting solutions:
- FoxCounter was ranked first among 6 other competitive products
- Evaluation criteria: functions offered, ease of configuration, precision, and reports
- Integrated with Axis and Samsung cameras (please consult for specific models)
The Fusion of Technologies from Two Companies
Foxstream has been developing its people counting solutions for ten years. This solution has been deployed, among other sites, at Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport. In 2014, Foxstream acquired Blue Eye Video Inc., which is now Foxstream, Inc., based out of Miami, FL, USA.
- Fusion of 2 complementary technologies for line management resulting in a more comprehensive product
- International exports and application to a multiplicity of new sites such as airports, ski resorts, tourist attractions, etc.
- Close collaboration with partners to provide comprehensive solutions
Past, Present, and Future: Complete Analysis of Wait Times
Foxstream’s FoxQMS solution provides comparable statistical data for further analysis. These data provide enhanced analyticals as they cover past data (actual), present data (estimated waiting times), and future data (forecasted waiting times):
- The waiting time estimates provided by Foxstream are very accurate as they are based on measurements derived from complete people counts (as opposed to the samples-based estimates provided by Bluetooth, WiFi, or mobile beacon based counters)
- Foxstream has partnered with an expert partner to provide 5-7 day forecasts: these data are obtained by aggregating internal data provided by Foxstream or the customer and external data sources such as weather, labor actions, vacation periods, etc.
- Our solution can adapt to all types of cameras and do not require specific input or capture devices. It is also easily integrated with public signage, PA and web/mobile applications for data display and sharing